Between Contracts

Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Tough one today. Getting to the point where I can keep going through workouts rather than failing on individual exercises. So, it's actually a lot more intense. Plus B is back, and driving us on...

Warmup - 3 TGU each side - used 20Kg - beginning to get the hang of this one.
20 step squat walk with 20Kg on back
Shoulder mobility - stretch out shoulder on band, then rotate forward.

Strength:
3 rounds 6RM
Deadlift (worked up to 110Kg - could maybe have squeezed a little more)
Military Press (40Kg - again, could have squeezed a few more kilos, but this was tough if I crunched down on the ribs and prevented arching.
Back Squat (80Kg - not used to doing these 'properly'. Could have done more, but first time I've done back squats 'xfit-style'. Need to keep the arch, and stick the backside back before bending the knees.

WOD
25 minute AMRAP
1 x L pullup
5 x 'surfing' burpees
10 x Hang cleans (40Kg)

First time I've really got through a routine with only my lack of willpower to slow me down. All exercises very doable. Did 15 + 1 L-pullup. All RX!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home