Between Contracts

Monday, February 07, 2011

First WOD

Warm up

Run 400m (I ran from office)
30x
pullups (I did 15 assisted)
situps
squats
pushups

Strength
8 sets of 2 reps:
max sumo deadlift (I did 4 sets to get 2RM (roughly 120KG), then 5x2RM@120
paralett handstand pushups (grey+blue band. Failed on last rep of last set)

WOD
4000KG/3000KG
ground to overhead, for time
(I did1200KG - 40KG*30reps in 2:35)

Deadlift was tough - shins wrecked from bar - now I understand the long sock thing. Felt a couple of minor twinges in my central lower back, but otherwise okay. Thumbs sore from hook grip.

Handstand pushups - easy at the bottom, tough to lock out. Get head to ground, then explode up to finish the rep.

Feeling good, though a bit tight for time. Next time, leave here at half past, and get there ten minutes later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home