Between Contracts

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

eee-k.

I am on a train back from Brighton, taking this Asus 'wee' eee PC for a proper spin. It's the first time I've actually tried using a laptop while on the move and, while not perfect, it's not too bad either. I'm making a few mistakes because of the small keyboard, but my accuracy is improving, and, of course, we don't have the problem of the random lurches of the train sending a my handwriting all over the page. There's only one other problem I can see, and that's that the weight tends to tip the thing backwards if my hands aren't on the keyboard.

Still, it's passed the first test, and will certainly be coming to Russia with me - where I'll hopefully have time to keep this updated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home