Between Contracts

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Powder

Well, we now have more snow than we know what to do with...actually, that's not entirely true. Currently, I'm working 'falling over at speed, and getting buried up to my waist in it', which I'm getting quite good at.

We seem to have lost our internet connection, so I'm now in one of those cafés, being charged for this, which is outrageous, considering the job I'm doing for the Arlberg tourist board.

So, I shall keep it nice an short today.

I know I'm going to get pilloried for this in some quarters, but I got my hair cut yesterday. All a bit of an adventure, really, since this is the first time I've done this in a foreign country. A bit of an adventure, and I still look relatively normal, so that's a bit of a result....

...ach, there's the radio. Gotta go. I've been peer-pressured into buying a helmet. Since we're going down a lot of tree-lined stuff, it has been 'tactfully suggested' that I should avail myself of one. I think I'm going to invest, mainly to avoid hearing 'I told you so', when I plow into a tree.

Right, gotta go. So, lots and lots of snow. You skiers will now want some blue skies by the weekend, I'll warrant. I'll see what I can do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home