Between Contracts

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Australians

I have neglected to mention the two new australian girls. They were already in Swakopmund when we arrived. Yay, I say. They're in their early twenties, one's a radiographer, and one's an, er, x-ray-ographer? They're good fun. I had a chat when they first arrived, and it seems they had the same misgivings I did when I saw the group. Anyway, they were planning to stay in Vic Falls for six days, but the fact that the river may be too swollen for rafting (more on that later!), and that they've heard it's really expensive, means they're thinking about coming to Kruger. I sincerely hope they do, as I need the company. Currently, it might be just me and QFR.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha- x-ray-ographer... i think you mean radiation therapist.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home